About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dolly Arrives & Gynae Visit


Can you see - I am still a girl.........

See my big toe sticking out on the left, elbow in he middle and head on the right

Hi All

So, I am happy to announce that Dolly, our new nanny, has arrived. I went to pick her up this morning in Centurion. Things went a little haywire as I was waiting for her at a Spar and she was at another Spar in the same area, but eventually we found each other. Today was her day to adjust and settle in. We built a new room for her and she spent the day cleaning, re-arranging and making her room comfortable. I need to thank Megan for recommending her to us - thank you Megan! Tomorrow we'll go shopping for some food for her and I will show her around the area a bit. I don't want to overwhelm her and do too much too soon. I want her to settle in and find her feet before Natalia arrives and takes over!

Then Kim and I went for our visit today. These days we go every week. The Doc is very happy with her. Her heart rate is 160 odd, and she is growing at a rapid rate, weighing in at 3.4kg now. The Doc predicts that our little lady is going to weigh about 3.7kg when she's born in 9 days time. Can you believe it - 9 days time!!! She's also engaged now and I am struggling to walk around these days. I have hectic Oedema and am also struggling to sleep at night as well. Well, the tiredness is here to stay for many years to come.......

Love to all
Leigh & Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy to hear that Natalia is growing so well and that the doc i happy!
Also so happy that everything worked out with Dolly - what I have seen of her she is very nice, down to earth, friendly and above all so good with kids... I wish her all the best!
Good luck with your last week and may you and Kim have the most wonderful build up to your little princess's arrival! God bless, Megan