About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

3 Weeks Old Today


Being dried off after bathing

Foodies time

I am so adorable - all snuggled up

This is Dolly - Natalia's Nanny

Hi All

I cant believe how the time has flown. Little Miss Muffet has been keeping me really busy and on my toes. There's not much time in between feeds to do much for myself and most of the time I find myself napping with her. We went to get her weighed this afternoon and surprise surprise - she weighs 4.3kg now and 54cm long.

Kim has been fabulous in relieving me when I need a break and a sleep - getting 5 hours sleep straight the other night really helped and made me feel better and more alert. Also on a Friday and Saturday night, Kim does the 1am feed so I get a good sleep in then too......

Tuesday was a nightmare of a day. She cried incessantly the whole day and night - I sure hope I don't have another Tuesday again soon. Kim felt so sorry for me, that he has booked me for a full body massage tomorrow morning and then he will have some precious time with his princess.

Otherwise, those of you that have not come to visit and meet Natalia, please do. It is difficult to tell you just how cute she is. She makes these little squeaks all the time which makes me laugh. Kim calls her 'Squeakels'. Kim enjoys bathing her, that's his quality time with her, and then he gives her her last feeds for the night. She doesn't cry as much during bathtime; I think she is getting used to Kim and the routine now.
Anyhoo, that was just a short one to tell you how she's doing.
Love Leigh, Kim & Natalia

1 comment:

Elriza Paul said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!