About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Maternity Shoot 20Jun09 & Bedroom Pics









Hi All

Loren, my dear sister, and most fabulous photographer, took photos of Kim and I last Saturday at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens in Roodepoort. We got started pretty early in the morning and it was surprisingly warm enough to wear just a T-shirt. We could never have done that today with the minus temperatures that we woke up to, so we were really fortunate. I think she's a marvellous, talented, creative photographer and writer and I just need to tell the whole world about her. If you want to see more of her work and perhaps contact her, go to http://www.lorenstowphotography.blogspot.com/

Natalia's bedroom is also done, with a couple of things here and there that I still want to add..... but I don't want to be forced to just buy anything to fill the gaps. She wont be sleeping in there for the first couple of months anyway...... and when I see something cute then I'll get it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics
Love Leigh & Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning! Best of luck dear Leigh and Kim for next week the 10th! Will be thinking of you! 100% agree with you - Loren takes the most breath taking photos! God bless! Megan