About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Belly Update - 33.1 Weeks


Hi All

Okay, so I am getting huge now and I still have about 6 weeks to go. I don't know if I can stretch anymore. My feet and ankles are swollen and constantly in pain. My hands are swollen, making a fist even hurts and my face is really bloated. Sleeping is getting more difficult and having to go to the loo every other minute is not helping either. But hey, these are the joys of being pregnant!
Kim and I have been really active this weekend. No relaxing going on here!!!
Loren came around yesterday to help me sort out baby clothes - to see what I have and to make a list of what I still need. I had another baby shower at work on Friday, so I received a whole lot more stuff! Loren will be coming around next weekend again so we can go shopping for the clothes and other things that I still need. While we were busy with baby stuff, Kim was finishing off a couple of things in our new nanny's room - hanging cupboards and shelves. We also all went the the Gateway School Fund Raising Day to support them - a school for children with special needs. Little Malakai was with us and I think he enjoyed the outing. We had other things on our agenda for the day, but it flew by, and before we knew it Loren had to leave.
This morning Kim and I got off to an early start. After being scolded yesterday by Loren, that we haven't got the baby room together, we got cracking. I hadn't realised that we don't have much time. We received our furniture last Friday, but have been waiting for the linen and curtains to arrive, but it's no excuse not to have the other things done. So this morning we went to buy a variety of shelves to put up. We also put up the other goodies we bought long ago like the clock, height-chart and coat hooks.
So when the room is finished we will take some pics and post them!
Anyway, that's it for now
Love Leigh & Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see the pics of the room! Wow Leigh - only 6 weeks to go! Little Ms Pomario is one lucky girl! God bless! Megs