About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Final Ante-Natal Class, Maternity Leave & UIF

Hi Everybody

So last Wednesday was our last Ante-Natal Class. It was a enjoyable evening ending off with bathing a month old baby. We got some good tips on how its done, but of course we only watched so doing it will be very different. You only really need 2-3 products to bath a baby, but there are hundreds in the shops, proving that there are so many unnecessary products out there!!!

Then, one of the couples on the course became proud parents on the Sunday before to a baby boy. The brand new father got to tell us all about their experience. She went a la natural all the way.....good for them!

Friday was my last day at work, thank goodness. I am so uncomfortable, bloated, swollen, weeing every 20min, that's its actually a blessing. Originally, I wanted to work until the week before, but now I realise that its not an option. Besides driving to Midrand and spending up to an hour (one way) in the traffic was taking a huge toll on me.

So today is my 1st day of being unemployed - I slept late (if you call 7am late), considering I got up 3 times during the night to wee. I went for my reflexology appointment at 11h00 and went to the bank to get some UIF forms filled out. I am driving through to Pretoria tomorrow to drop them off - its been a time consuming operation, but I finally have everything together.

So I am due back at work on the 19 October, but seriously its too far away to be thinking of that!
Love to all
Leigh

2 comments:

Elriza Paul said...

Yay, enjoy your time at home! Hope you pamper yourself lots!

Lisa Reid said...

Enjoy ur last stretch haha i know u cant really enjoy it but hopefully our day comes soon : )My caeasar is booked for the 7 of July cant wait!