About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our 3rd Ante-Natal Class

Well Tina was not able to make it so we had Sister Linda Dickson instead........ the very same Sister Linda that looked after me when I was in hospital in January. It was great to see her again and she is very informative and talks on our level. She really encouraged questions and interaction.

So what did we learn last night? It was a follow on of last weeks class. This time vaginal births with pain intervention. Namely epidurals, spinals and episiotomies. We also got to see how the forceps and suction cup works.

I didn't go to work today. I opted to rather work from home. I just couldn't face driving, especially in traffic, and yesterday it took me more that an hour to get home. When I woke up this morning my back and legs were aching, and my ankles are rather swollen.

So today in a week is our next gynae visit. I cant wait to find out how she's lying. I seem to be carrying very low the last couple of weeks. I wonder if she's dropping down already.

I have started working on my Hospital Bag list of things to buy and pack for myself and little Miss Pomario. And I have also started writing my my Birth Plan. Its getting rather close now and I don't want to be unprepared.......

Love Leigh & Kim

No comments: