About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Shower & Bed Booking

Hi All

So, surprise surprise. I had my baby shower yesterday at Loren's house. She made up a nonsense story that I had to babysit Malakai because she and Darryl were going out for the evening blah blah blah. But of course when I got there, it was My Baby Shower!!!

So, I received a lot of lovely baby goodies - clothing, toys, cleaning stuff etc. The 2 of us were really spoilt. I want to thank all those that were there to make the day really special, Loren and Mom for just being you and even those that could not be there but sent wishes from afar - Alison from Switzerland!!!, Cherdine, Linda and Christelle that were there in spirit. Thanks again for all the gifts........

Kim and I went to the hospital this afternoon for our Maternity Ward tour to see where it all happens. The nursery where that babies are bathed, the different types of rooms on offer, what an incubator looks like, the birthing rooms, where the theater is etc. etc. Only thing that I'm not happy about is that siblings are not allowed in the ward, at all!!!. Only fathers and grandparents, can you handle it. Loren........ what will I do without you??? Then Kim, and the other fathers, were told sternly that they need to know how the car seat works for when baby goes home, because mothers get irritable when they don't know how to put them safely in the car, lol. Then we were off to the admissions desk to book our bed and fill in numerous forms - the amount of times I had to write down my physical address was tedious, as if I will forget where I live afterwards. So I hope that's that on that.

Anyway love to all
Leigh & Kim

No comments: