About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

IT'S A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!


My long legs and strong calf muscle to cycle the 94.7 with Dad

Can you see my head and belly?

Look at my 2 cute little feet.

Yay, finally we know that we were right all along. Kim and I both ordered a girl and that's what we're getting. Yay yay yay.
We waited long enough for this visit, this last month took forever!!!

Other details we know about her is she weighs 459g, she has all her fingers and toes, she has big calf muscles to cycle with (like her Dad) and her mouth and lips are well formed. The gynae even said he could see her sticking out her tongue. We also booked for a 4D Scan in 6 weeks time, so keep posted for these clear amazing pictures!
This evening we ordered furniture for her room and chose linen and curtains. We have a 8 week wait so I hope I don't get too impatient.
On another note, I am getting much bigger and my back is starting to give problems. I am struggling to sleep at night, so we bought a pregnancy pillow worm thing, which isn't that comforatble, but forces me to sleep on my left side. I'm lucky to sleep right through the night without either needing to wee or Kim snorning up a storm. But never mind that, I caught myself snoring the other night, waking myself up.
Kim and I are just thrilled to bits!
Love Leigh & Kim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your wonderful news.... I hope little miss pomario brings you both much love, joy and happiness! Im very happy for you both! I bet its so exciting doing the room, that was a big highlight for conrad and I! Post pics when your done - would love to see it! God bless and keep well, Megan

Loren Stow said...

Just wait untill you starting BEFORE you fall asleep... then you know...
Can't wait to meet little Natalia!

Loren Stow said...

...and just wait until your brain NEVER goes back to normal again... I just read my post and it makes NO sense... LOL!!!
What I meant to say was 'just wait until you start snoring BEFORE you fall asleep'
Yes... your brain will never be the same again... sorry!