About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Belly Update - 20.1 Weeks


So we've reached the halfway mark and growing at a rate of knots. My belly has noticeably gotten bigger in the last 2 weeks. Stretch marks are appearing, not happy about this. Sleeping is becoming more difficult, but hey this is only the start......... Kim's jobs so far is to put oil on my belly at night before I go to sleep and to massage the soles of my feet. So far we are have been looking at cots and have decided on one that we will order next weekend.
Just a short update, specially for those family and friends that are far away and scattered all over.
Love Leigh & Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGH!
32 Years ago today you entered my life physically and for the first time I experienced an intense love so exquisitely deep.
I continue to be in awe of your beautiful perfection!
It has been an honour and a priviledge to be your mother and share your life journey.
I love you all the world Babes!
Mom

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Leigh! Hope you had a wonderful day! Next year this time you will have an extra gift in your life - your beautiful child... Very exciting hey! Hope you got spoilt rotten!