About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Belly Update - 24.2 Weeks


Well well well..... I have really grown in the last 4 weeks. This is the last time I can wear these black pants. Lots of shiny stretch marks now, but Kim is diligently putting vitamin e oil on my belly every night, what more can we do? My boobs are also getting much bigger and I will have to purchase maternity bras soon. I have put on 15kgs already and getting a real pudgy face......... seriously this is bad, but as I said before, I'm not going to get all cut up about it, it's for a good reason. I have a lot of movement now, she's real busy!!!
On another note - I received my new ID Book on the weekend, so now I'm officially Leigh Cindy Pomario - how does that ring?
Love Leigh & Kim

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hello MRS. POMARIO!
Can't wait to see you at the end of the month. Baby is really growing now. Don't you just love the fluttering movements! I can still remember the feeling - my best experience during pregnancy.
You you all,
Mom