About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Letter From Granny Bugs

Happy 6 Month Birthday Cudie Pie!

You are already 6 Months old. My, you are growing so quickly. Full of smiles and giggles and learning new things every day. My very personal favourite is when I quietly go into your room after you’ve woken up from your sleep. I watch you as you happily chat away to all the little toys dangling off the mobile above you. And then, best of all, after a while you notice me standing there and give me the brightest smile in the whole world! A smile that makes my heart flutter with all the love I feel for you, my Cudie Pie. And then I pick you up and hold you close savouring your special baby softness. Being your granny is a privilege and a very precious gift.

Bugs

No comments: