About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Abducted !!!

Okay, who's taken my child? Sometime on the night of the 11th some aliens stole Natalia and gave me another baby! Gee wizz.........since the 12th she's become a different person.

She's ratty and moany all the time, a real grumple. She doesn't want to eat solids and is not interested in her bottle and only maybe eats half of what she's supposed to. She wont even have some water, even tried fruit juice and rooibos tea. She used to love veggies and cereal and now wont have anything to do with it. She purses her lips and shakes her head. Yesterday morning and this morning she puked what we got down up, so nothing is staying down either, so now I'm worried. The last thing I want is for her to get dehydrated, that's serious.

The only thing I can think of is her teeth, she's probably teething and her gums are sore. But she wont let me put Prodol on them, wont even let me put my finger in her mouth. She purses those little lips so tight and shakes her little head, I almost have to restrain her. Luckily she still takes her dummy so I've been putting Prodol on that, but that probably numbs her tongue and not her gums. I am going to try and give her Rehydrate this afternoon.

So I'm at my wits end.......... If any of you have advice, please share.

Leigh XXX

1 comment:

Lisa Reid said...

I know the feeling Cole has been the same eventually last night I put a few drops of brandy on his gums and it worked like a charm!! Vidol teething powder helped for one night aswell!