About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Half A Year Old Today !!!



spending the day together playing

I love my squidgy thingy

tummy-time

happy girl

playing with some Christmas pressies

me and my friend 'hippo boy'


gee, I am so strong. I can lift a hippo

sitting on my own, even if its a bit wonky

see Mom, my feet are growing

Shooo, half a year has gone by so quickly. Natalia is almost sitting on her own - she plops over now and then, but her balance is just about there. She also spends much longer on her tummy these days in order to roll over and in preparation for crawling one day. She also started eating butternut this week for dinner and loves it! Today she started eating apple with a tsp of rice cereal for lunch (which also went well) and then she still has plain corn/rice cereal for breakfast. In a week or so I'll start her on plain yoghurt with the apple. Then she also has her 4 bottles a day, which was cut down from 5 on Monday since she's having lunch now. Natalia loves to bath and got a lot of bath toys for Christmas, so now bath-time takes even longer because she has to explore them. She just doesn't want to get out. She hates being dressed and would rather be naked! She's also growing at a rate of knots and some of her 6-12 month clothes are fitting really well........ She also babbles a lot - she's going to be a real chaterbox one day.
I cant believe in just 6 more months, Natalia will be a year old........

Love P x 3

1 comment:

Deqlan said...

Happy 6 months! Love the pics and cant believe how quickly you growing Natalia!