About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Fab Day at Kim's Company Function

Today was a big surprise. We were going to Kim's Year End Company Get Together. I just expected a picnic, blankets everywhere, kids running around etc. Boy was I wrong. We drove up to Orphanage Park in Goodwood and there was a mini funfair set up, a lot of give-aways and a plenty of things for kids to do. Natalia was in her element. She met Santa Clause; who freaked her out. She was not impressed with this funny looking old man and wouldn't get too close to him, haa haa, until he gave her a goodie-packet and then she was a little intrigued. There was a face-paining station, a farm animal set-up, a number of rides for the kids and adults, and food everywhere for mahala. Pies, sausage sizzle, ice-cream, chocolates, flavoured milk, cooldrinks, cookies, crisps and even fruit. Of course Natalia wanted to go on all the rides, and she would've if we'd given her the chance. She doesn't realise that's she's too small! All in all it was a fantastic day!

Eating her breakfast wrap with a fork

Crazy girl

Not happy to meet Santa

I must be what? A good girl??

Let's see what the old man gave me...

Come on people, surely I can go on this ride! Take note of the height sign

Maybe if I make a run for it I can get onto this gigantic slide...

Ah no man, Daddy caught me :(

Getting my face painted

What shall I choose?

Keep your head still

A ladybug

Finally a ride I can go on, yay



nom nom nom nom nom nom

Chocolate ice-cream, heaven

Jumping castle

Meeting the farm animals

Sheepie

Bunny

Piggy

There you go Mr Sheep

Aye, can I tell you a secret...

Do you think I can ride a pig?

Finally an animal I can ride!



Ah, the end of the day and you can see she had a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Lovely photos - Natalia is getting so big! Glad to see that you're settling in well in Oz. Hope you have a wonderful 1st Christmas there. Best Wishes Alison