About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Bedroom For A Princess

Natalia's big birthday present finally arrived today. We wanted to make her new bedroom special for her for her birthday. Since we moved here from South Africa she no longer sleeps in her cot. She got used to sleeping with mommy and then later on with mommy and daddy, so going back into her cot was not an option. So we decided it would be a good idea to buy her her very own double bed and to get her 2 cute duvet cover sets to match her new fairy princess theme. The duvet sets finally arrived in the post today so I got to make up her bed nicely. When princess Talia got home I took her upstairs to her bedroom for a nice surprise which she just loved loved loved and she kept on saying 'new bed' over and over. Thank you also to Granny for buying the first fairy duvet set and her new heart pillow. Now Natalia loves her bed and she looks forward to going to bed every night and sleeps like a dream.......

The duvet set and pillow from Granny

Fairy wall art


My old cot converted into a chair with my growing pillow collection

My big ole teddy bear

Home from school and checking out my new bed

Sitting with my bear that daddy bought me before I was born

My second duvet set from mommy and daddy

No comments: