About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy 4 Weeks Old GG


Hanging with Mrs Giraffe

Playing with my toys

Chilling time
On our way to the clinic to get weighed

Back home and passed out

Yay - my cord has finally fallen off

First bath without my cord
Natalia is 4 weeks old today and the time has flown by. Because I spend all day with her, I can't see the changes as much as someone else, but I can tell by her clothes that she is getting bigger and longer. Most of her babygrows dont fit her anymore, and not because she is too big, but because she's too long. She measure 57cm now and weighs 4.63 kg now.
The nights are still tough because she cant sleep from the horrible cramps she gets and wide awake. Then in the days she sleeps like such a princess. I wish I could swop the 2 around; and its not from a lack of trying.
Anyway, above are some cute pics to keep you entertained.
Love P x 3

No comments: