About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Acne


Gorgeous

Playtime

Anticipating the injections today
Yes, you heard right. Natalia has acne. She went for her 6 week check-up with the Pead on Monday. We Kim and I thought that she had severe eczema on her face, but no, its seems to be acne. Shame, my gorgeous girl did not look that gorgeous for a while. The pimples were all over - cheeks, forehead, head, back of ears, neck - all over I tell you. Luckily the cream she's been prescribed it helping and it looking 100% better, only her little cheeks have a couple of red dry spots now. Other than that, she weighs a whopping 5.3kg and is 56cm long and is totally healthy.

I also went for my 6 week check-up on Monday and the gynae says that I'm doing just great as well and has given us the go ahead to start trying again from November. We don't want Natalia to be without a brother or sister for too long.....

Today is D-Day. I am about to take Natalia for her 6 week vaccinations, so I am not looking forward to her screaming and fever that comes with it..........

Above are pics for Granny. She is always asking for them. Hope you enjoy.
Love Leigh XXX

2 comments:

Lisa Reid said...

cole also had it and just in time for his newborn photo shoot aswell!! Its gone away though what I did notice is that heat makes it worse like heaters or when dressed too warmly, just wash face with water I didnt use any creams and its all gone now : )

Lorraine said...

Thank you for the beautiful photo's! Please keep posting them regularly so that I can keep up to date with my gorgeous granddaughter's progress. Looking forward to the 'smiling' one's - hopefully very soon, so keep the camera handy!
Love You
Mom