About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Are Having A.........





Hello all you fabulous people.

I am sure you have all been excitedly waiting to find out what Kim and I are having. Okay, so we are having a ............. BABY.

Little Miss Pomario was not giving up any information today. Our baby is obviously very shy and so we have to wait another month. We tried for about 10 minutes - we prodded my belly, I lifted my legs, I coughed a couple of times - but to no avail. She just sat there oblivious of us on the outside.

What we do know is she weighs 198g, is 14.4cm long, has a strong heart rate........ and is extremely shy. She kept her legs firmly closed and her little feet were in the way. She has 2 legs, 2 arms, long fingers (like her mom), and we could see her spine and ribs clearly.

As Kim says, we will know our baby's gender forever, so what's one more month. But we will definitely find out next month, so stay tuned.

They also took 6 vials of blood today, testing for a lot of stuff.

So there you have it. Love Leigh & Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I was thinking of you both the whole day and checking your blog all the time I was so excited to hear.... Well I agree with Kim another month of guessing isnt such a bad thing - it makes it even more exciting... Glad she is well and growing well.
God bless, Megan

Elriza Paul said...

Ah boo, but you guys sound pretty certain that it's a she! Good luck for next month and I'm so happy that all is on track!