About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Follow Up Visit



Okay, so everything looks good. She is now 7.5cm long and weighs 74g and was waving her arms all over the place. We cant believe she has grown 1.5cm in a week. The Gynae inspected my placenta and he says the embolism seems to be gone. We actually had a good visit with him and asked him numerous questions. We weren't certain last week if I would be able to fly, but he has given us the all clear. So Kim and I get to go on our Honeymoon at the end of month after all. We both cannot wait to just get away and indulge in some island air. The only downside is that I cant eat much seafood and we are going to seafood heaven. Kim will have to eat enough for both of us.

At our next visit in 4 weeks time we can hopefully tell if you are a girl......... but like your Granny in Durban says, if you're not a girl, then you're a boy. Shoo, at least that narrows that down. Whatever you are is fine with us, but we are still sure you are a girl.......... let's see if we are right.

Your Father and I love you dearly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mommy & Daddy,

I have examined these photo's from all angles for a long time, and I still can't see the waving arms! At first I was certain that there are 2 babies there, but both of you assure me that there is only 1 very active grandbaby growing in your tummy.

Girl... Boy... Won't be too long before all will be revealed!

Love You x3