About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Natalia's First School Report Book

I fetched Natalia from school today and was pleasantly surprised to be handed a book filled my baby's artwork and a report card. My heart was smiling with pride and joy. These are things that make it that much more worthwhile being a parent and I am that much happier knowing that I can experience these feelings. And I just have to share it........










No comments: