About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Day at Play School and Paed Visit

Natalia went to her first day of Play School today. I was a bit apprehensive, not knowing how she'd react. But there was no need to worry. We walked in and she immediately sat down with some other kids. And then wondered around, playing with a car, then with a ball and then with a dog. I took a couple of photos of her running around; she didn't stand still for a minute.......to much to see and explore........ and all this in a matter of minutes. I bent down to say goodbye and give her a kiss, and to her and to tell her I love her and will fetch her later. She didn't even bat an eyelid and didn't even look for me when I had gone. I stood around the corner checking to see if she'd look for me....... she didn't. My heart sang with joy - thank goodness no screaming toddler! Dolly fetched her at 12h00. She'd had a ball and was happy all the time. She had lunch which included sausage, mash and baked beans. Now I tried to give Natalia baked beans 4 days ago and she wouldn't eat them. Just shows you when there's other kids around was that can do. I think she's been needing this and I wish I had done it sooner if it was possible. Natalia is a social butterfly, very independant and strong-willed.......
























At 14h00 we went to visit the Paed for Natalia's 18 month check-up. She's in good health and everything is fine, but, there's always a but! Natalia has developed Athletes Foot somewhere along the line - who knows where?? It's only affected her one foot and the finger tips on her one hand - even more weird?? So we have some cream to put on it and if it doesnt improve in 2 weeks time we need to get a different cream.

That's all for now.......
Love Px3

No comments: