About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Natalia Is 8 Months Old Today!!!






Gee, out little angel is 8 months old today – and still no teeth! I know they’re coming – I’ve never heard of a toothless toddler.

Natalia is growing very fast and now weighs close to 10kg. We are very lucky as she’s been sleeping through just about every night in the last week. She does wake up, but it’s a matter of giving her a bit of water and putting her dummy in. if she wakes again, I turn her over and she sleeps on her tummy till morning. Kim and I have our routine down to pat. I do all the getting up until 4am and he does the rest. Weekends are the best as I get to sleep until 7.30am.

Natalia is also eating a lot more kinds of food:
Veggies – butternut, carrots, gem squash, marrow, patty pans, sweet potato
Fruit – apples, pears, prunes, nectarines, banana, avo, grapes, watermelon,
Cereal and yoghurt
I can’t wait until she is eating what we eat. Preparing her food is a lot of work!

So in just 4 months time, little miss is turning 1! These last 8 months have been the most challenging, exciting, daunting and inexplicably happy months ever in our lives. You can’t expect someone to imagine it if they don’t have children.

Love P x 3

3 comments:

Loren Stow said...

Happy 8 months little sunshine girl!

Deqlan said...

What a beautiful girl, cant believe how the time has flown and 1 is around the corner!

Lorraine said...

Wow! Already 8 Months my precious! You've already given me many gifts of your big smiles that sparkle through your eyes. With your beautiful nature I anticipate many more precious moments CutiePie.
Granny Bugs