About Us

My photo
We are the Pomario Family and we used to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. On the 10 July 2009 at 8.05 our little family grew to 3 when our precious daughter Natalia was born. We were blessed that she had chosen us to be her parents and we were privileged to have her in our lives. We believe she is here to teach us many lessons and give us plenty of joy. We relocated to Australia in April 2011. These are our stories……

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Solids !


This is interesting......

mmm yummy, can I have another bite please!

Tummy time

Ay, what you looking at?

That's hard work!

Relaxing in my Bumbo

Ooh, what's this?
Natalia went for her vaccinations on Wednesday at the clinic, the last until she's 9 months old. I'm sure she's happy about that - I know I am. I think I need to take a Valium before we go, cause I'm more nervous than she is, but this one went well. She didn't scream as much and she only had a temperature for 1 day. We also weighed her while we were there. She weighs a whopping 7.5kg and is 65cm in length. Our little girl is growing very fast.
Natalia also started eating solids on Wednesday night. Just 1tsp of rice cereal at night so far. At first she pushed it out, but she quite enjoys it now. So this is the start of solids....

I also start work tomorrow, which I have mixed feelings about. Let's see how it goes.
Love
Leigh

No comments: